1987 - 1993
Faculty of medicine -university of Jordan, Amman, Jordan
1994 - 2016
King Hussein Medical Center, Amman, Jordan
2008 - 2010
Pediatric intensive care, Royal medical services -king Hussein medical center
1994 - 2015
Royal medical services -King hussein hospital and Queen Rania Al Abdullah children hospital, Amman, Jordan
2015 - 2017
Alhada military hospital, King Saudi Arabia -Taif region
2018 - 2020
Sheikh Khalifa medical city, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Achievements Career Highlights
- I got M.B.B.S from University of Jordan -Faculty of medicine –Amman -Jordan in1993 .
- I had Pediatric residency program at King Hussein Medical Centre and affiliated Hospitals in Jordan for 4 years .
- I got Jordanian Pediatric Board Certification in the year 2000 .
- I completed 3 years of pediatric ICU fellow ship program in Royal medical services in Jordan in the year 2010 .
- I got Saudi council certificate as PICU consultant in 2007 . my current position now is consultant pediatric intensivist .
- I am member in Jordan Medical Association since 1994 .