This checklist is provided to help you submit a complete online application. Please have the below listed document electronically, prior to initiating the online process. All the below mentioned documents must be clear. In colour and ONLY in PDF format unless otherwise stated.
- Recent Passport size Photograph (should be submitted in JPEG format).
- Copy of Passport
- National Identification Card If applicable (ID)
- Application form completed
- Letter of Intent / Personal Statement (maximum word-count of 800 words ONLY)
- Up To Date Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of English Language Proficiency Result i.e. IELTS- Academics or TOFEL.
Medical school documents
- Copy of Medical School Certificate of Degree Completion
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Certificate of Completion of Accredited Residency Programme (Copy of Board Certificate)
- Certificate of Completion of any other international degrees/exams if available.
- Letter of Good Standing from Your Current/recent employer.
- Kindly list below names of referees and their email addresses in which you would like Al Jalila Children's Specialty Hospital to get in touch with to obtain your recommendation letters. Three names of referees are required. One referee should be the current/recent Programme Director or Associate Programme Director, and the other two referees should be faculty members who have worked with the applicant in clinical settings.